Thursday, December 24, 2009

I would any day play Jayasuriya in my team - Saurav Ganguly


‘I never picked or dropped players after one match’
- Sourav says he would play Jayasuriya


Calcutta: Sourav Ganguly, who really needs no introduction, spoke to 'The Telegraph' at his Behala residence on Wednesday afternoon.


Q : Sri Lanka, it appears, can’t handle the real pressure situations...


Saurav : They need to rethink... It’s a top-heavy line-up, with the lower middle-order very weak... Left to me, I’d pick Sanath Jayasuriya... Even if he isn’t to open, he could bat at No.3... Plus, he bowls and is still agile on the field. I don’t know why he’s not getting picked... In my view, in this team, only Dilshan is a better ODI player than Sanath..






No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclaimer

Sanath Jayasuriya Blogspot is a fan BLOG and is not affiliated to any official cricket board, partners or vendors or company or individuals.

www.sanath189.blogspot.comBlogs/ Pages/ Content/Images or any articles are for informational purposes only.

THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL SITE FOR THE INDIVIDUAL. This is a purely informational site about the individual and it is not affiliated with, or endorsed by, the individual. This information on this site was obtained from public sources, and may not be accurate, complete or up-to-date.
 
Clicky Web Analytics